Park City Ski & Snowboard Team

2018/19 Winter Park City Ski and Snowboard Program Registration


Welcome to Park City Ski and Snowboard Winter 2018/19 Program Registration!

This is the registration for 2018/19 Winter Season Programs across all sport divisions: Alpine, Freeski/Snowboard, Freestyle and Nordic.

Registration typically takes about 15 minutes to complete. Please have the following information handy:

  • Division and Program for which you would like to register 
  • Emergency contact information (two parents/guardians and a third  emergency contact)
  • Medical information (including primary care physician's name as well as medical insurance information)
  • Credit card for payment

Do you have any questions prior to getting started?  Feel free to reach out to us.

  • Alpine: Gail Barber @ (435) 649-8749
  • Freeski/Snowboard, Freestyle and Nordic: Sharlee Holland @ (435) 658-4246

In advance, thank you for registering!

Early-Bird Discount

By registering earlier, you allow PCSS to lock in our coaching staff and resort access sooner, which means we'll have the best possible coaches and venues for your athletes.

1.)  For registrations paid in full by check or cash by August 15th, 2018, we are offering 3% off of currently posted prices (just program fees, not work deposit or locker).

If you would like to pay in full by cash or check, you need to contact us to receive a special discount code from your Division Director/Manager before registering:  

  • Alpine: Gail Barber - (435) 649-8749
  • Freeski: Chris Haslock -
  • Nordic: Matt Terwillegar -
  • Freestyle: Jana Johnson -
  • Snowboard: Michael Bell -

2.  After August 15th, 2018, there will be a price increase of roughly 2.7% (to cover transaction fees).  This increase will appear on your registration checkout screen as an additional transaction fee. 




Winter Registration Payment Structure

You have two payment options.

Standard payment.  Pay in full at the time of registration.

Monthly payment plan.  This is available for registrations prior to November 15th, 2018.

  • 15% payment at registration (non-refundable)
  • Remaining balance divided equally on the 15th of each month up through November 15th, 2018
  • In other words, the remaining balance will be auto-charged payments on: August 15th, 2018 / September 15th, 2018 / October 15th, 2018 and November 15th, 2018


Volunteer Work Deposit

To simplify our volunteer work deposit program, all PCSS programs require the same work deposit for this winter.

For 2018/2019, PCSS winter programs require a family work deposit of $250.  There will be one work deposit assessed for each family.

Parent Work Deposits are necessary for PCSS programs and must be paid up front. Parents who volunteer with PCSS can recoup 100% of their deposit for dedicated and approved PCSS activities. Volunteer commitments and reimbursements will be specified for each PCSS division.

All hours must be tracked by the parent volunteer, confirmed by a coach and approved by PCSS Management Team Representative. Work Deposits are summarized by the Division staff by April 1 with credits requested through PCSS Administration; work deposits will be reimbursed to families by April 30th, 2019.

Refund Policy and Registration Insurance

We make coaching and resort commitments based on completed registrations.  After December 1st, 2018, program fees are not refundable. Prior to December 1st, 2018, we will refund 85% of program fees; the remaining 15% of program fees are non-refundable. 

This year we are pleased to offer registration and travel insurance via the Regsaver Program by SportsEngine and AIG.  We recommend that families review the options for trip and tuition insurance in cases of injury or illness. Families are encouraged to "opt-in" to the Sports Engine Regsaver option for PCSS programs and projects. 

Multi Child Discount

The athlete (family member) with the highest tuition pays full tuition, additional family members will each receive a 10% discount on their fees (regardless of Division) for the season. 


Resort Season/Day Pass and Equipment Requirements

Resort season passes and/or day passes are not included in PCSS program fees and will need to be purchased directly through our resort partners respective resorts.   

Equipment requirements vary by sport and program.  Please review the specific Team pages for specific equipment requirements.

If you have questions about season pass or equipment requirements for a specific program, feel free to reach out to us with questions. 

  • Alpine: Gail Barber - (435) 649-8749
  • Freeski: Chris Haslock -
  • Nordic: Matt Terwillegar -
  • Freestyle: Jana Johnson -
  • Snowboard: Michael Bell -



Please direct administration questions to:

Sharlee Holland

PCSS Administrator- Freestyle/Freeski/Nordic/Snowboard

Gail Barber

PCSS Administrator- Alpine

Please visit for additional program information.