Come join us for the Park City Fall Trail Series presented by Westgate Park City Resort and Spa and support local youth ski programs. Open to runners and hikers of all abilities. Full distance races range from 4 miles to 6 miles, with a youth event for 12 and younger around 1 mile. Points are awarded at each event go toward Series awards. Food and swag at each event. Sign up for all 4 full distance races before Sept. 1 and get a free DeFeet Custom Trail Series Socks.
Dates & Trails (subject to change)
- Thursday, Sept 22: Head to the BLT trail and descend to the RTS Trail System before running back up to the Nordic Flats.
- Thursday, Sept 29: Ascend the tubing access trail to climb above the Olympic Ski Jumps. A quick lap around Legacy Loop before descending Iron Bill's Trail to the finish.
- Thursday, October 6: Up Iron Bill, across Legacy Loop and down lower Moose Puddle.
- Saturday, October 22: PCSS Ski Jump Climb. Race up the UOP's Largest Olympic Ski Jump from bottom to top on the ski jump covered in nets. At the top you will still have another 100 meters to the finish. Those with the top times in the preliminary heats will go on to the final.
Start time: 5:30pm - 6pm for Thursday races. 2pm - 5pm for Ski Jump Climb
Ages: 4+ (kids race); 9+ (adults race)
Ability: All abilities
- Adults: $110 for all 4 races or $30 for 1 race before Sept 1; $35 per race after Sept 1st.
- Juniors 9-18 (full distance): $75 for all 4 races before Sept 1, or $20 for 1 race; $25 after Sept 1st.
- Kids races (12 and under): $10 before Sept 1, $15 after.